Ten books to learn to invest
Financial planning books that have the greatest number of comments and recommendations on Amazon and the three most important in the Colombian market to learn how to invest and plan their finances.
Never enough to read and learn about financial planning and investment, especially when financial markets around the world are exposed to high volatility and risk. Given the limited supply of books on this subject in the country, FinanzasPersonales.com.co, sought the seven books with more comments and recommendations on Amazon and the three found in the Colombian market for you to consider.
Do not forget to buy books online in the United States has an advantage in that will only bear the cost of shipping, as the books do not pay taxes to enter the country, therefore can be very convenient for your pocket.
The most recommended books on Amazon
1. "The Power Formula for LinkedIn Success: Kickstart Your Business, Brand and Job Search" / "The magic formula for success on LinkedIn: drive your business, brand and job search." This book, Wayne Breitbarth, is a guide to the popular social networking site, it contains instructions on how to get the most out of using LinkedIn, including how to develop a personal brand and establish useful and lasting contacts.
2. "How to Win Friends and Influence People" / "How to Win Friends and Influence People". The author, Dale Carnegir, and achieved with this classic mid-30 about 15 million copies. It is useful to develop all the survival skills in business and in business.
3. "Millionaire Teacher: The Nine Rules of Wealth You Should Have Learned in School" / "Millionaire Teacher: The Nine Rules of wealth that should learn in school." A schoolteacher named Andrew Hallam, explains how he built a million dollars in investments. Offers straightforward advice on investment, YES and NO in investments and how to achieve success in investing.
4. "Rich Dad's Advisors: Guide to Investing in Gold and Silver: Protect Your Financial Future" / "Rich Dad Advisors: Guide to Investing in gold and silver. Protect your financial future. " The book refers to economic cycles, the relationship between inflation and the money supply and how to maximize returns by investing in precious metals. The author: Michael Maloney.
5. "Double Double: How to Double Your Revenue and Profit in 3 Years or Less" / "Double: how to double your income and profits in 3 years or less." The author, Cameron Herold, wrote a basic guide to the rapid growth of a business. The tips range from how to create a vision for the future of a company, to how to increase public relations for the benefit of your business.
6. "The Little Book of Big Profits From Small Stocks" / "Little book of big profits by buying shares of small companies." Hilary Kramer, an expert on investing in stocks of small companies, explains in the book how to identify those actions that are worth less than US $ 10, which are undervalued, they have some special characteristics and ultimately, promise greater profitability in the short term.
7. "Real Estate: The Sustainable Investment-Strategies for the Next Generation" / "root Finca: Sustainable investment - strategies for the new generation". Its authors, Glen Sweeney and John C. Gordon, give guidance on their experiences and failures in this area.
8. "Finance dad ... and mom." According to its author, Rigoberto Puentes, professional financial planner, rather than a theoretical text, guidelines are to handle all areas that have to do with personal and family financial life: the preparation of the budget of income and expenses, cash management and bank accounts, debts, mortgage lending, insurance, investments both short- and medium- and long-term retirement plan, taxes and succession.
9. "Ingresarios". Its author, Juan Villegas, based on his experience as a professional investor market and studies of the technique famous for investing in the equity markets in the US, "Pristine" writes a guide to technical analysis and 'trading'. 10. "The best gift for your children." In this new book Rigoberto Puentes, readers find an inventory of financial paradigms in the brain that lead people who have economic success. "Instilling appropriate in the brain of children financial paradigms, from small amounts to incertarles the 'chip' of prosperity," says the author.
10. "The best gift for your children." In this new book Rigoberto Puentes, readers find an inventory of financial paradigms in the brain that lead people who have economic success. "Instilling appropriate in the brain of children financial paradigms, from small amounts to incertarles the 'chip' of prosperity," says the author.